Monday, August 23, 2010

*Business Opportunity* Granite Shield Applicator Sample Starter Kit

Granite Shield is a great business opportunity for granite fabricators, kitchen & bath stores, interior designers, contractors etc. and those who are in the home improvement industry or one's that haven't or aren't in a related business to granite or granite fabricating. Granite Shield has many successful Granite Shield applicators that do include granite fabricators but have also been managers for Quiznos, firemen, retired police officers etc. Even a great way for housewives to earn extra income sealing the granite countertops of family, friends and neighbors or a side job to earn extra income due to the economy. The Granite Shield sealing process is easy to do even for those that have never sealed granite and can be easily be done by a male or female. If you can wash a countertop you can do our process.

Here's a great testimonial about the Granite Shield permanent sealing process by Alyssa Palmer

"Dear Granite Shield,

I had my kitchen countertops treated with Granite Shield in March 2010 and just wanted to write you to tell you how happy I am that I got them done. When I first moved in to my new home in February, my countertops were disgusting. There was grease, sealant, dirt, dust, food and Lord knows what else on them. I tried everything to try and clean them and nothing seemed to work. I was so upset and frustrated because instead of enjoying my first house, all I was doing was scrubbing granite. It got to the point where I wanted to nothing more than to rip them out. Realizing that I could not afford new countertops though, I was desperate to find a company or a product that would not only clean, but seal my granite as well to prevent this from happening again. A quick search on the internet brought me to the Granite Shield website. I read the testimonials, watched the videos and immediately called to get someone out to my house. Within days the owner of the company, Craig Phillips, was at my door to treat my counters. As I watched him work, I was amazed at how this product effortlessly cleaned all the grime that I had spent almost a week scrubbing. The process only took a couple of hours to do my entire kitchen and when he was finished, the countertops looked like they were brand new and felt amazingly smooth. Months later, they are still gorgeous and I show them off every time someone new comes to my house. I always recommend Granite Shield to everyone I know or meet that has granite in their home. I love no longer having to worry about harmful bacteria in my granite or spending long periods of time and effort cleaning it. In fact, it takes me less than a couple of minutes each day to quickly wipe them down and they look the same as they did the day I got them treated. Granite Shield is such a peace of mind because I know that my granite is taken care of and it is one less thing that I have to ever worry about. Thank you so much!"

Alyssa Palmer

By clicking onto this link in the middle of the site as you scroll down the page it will provide you with information:

http://www.graniteshieldstore.com/graniteshieldapplicatorsamplestarterkit.html

No comments:

Post a Comment