Monday, February 21, 2011

Lifetime Granite Sealer DIY Testimonials

"Dear Granite Shield,

I can only compare what was on my new granite, but your product is far, far, far superior. Amazing! Thanks.

Also I am thinking about doing this on the side. Maybe when you get the time we can talk."

Carl Sitterud

"Dear Granite Shield,

This stuff is pretty amazing, using Windex on it works great! About once a month I apply the Kleen N Shine and away we go. I am so glad I bought this product. My daughter cleans houses and the lady she gave an estimate to asked what she uses on her granite and when she said Mom uses Windex the lady just fell over. I told her to make sure she tells them the reason I use that is because I sealed the granite with Granite Shield which essentially makes the granite finish like glass."

Thanks again Vicki Stearns

Purchase Granite Shield Lifetime Sealer Do It Yourself Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment