Monday, September 14, 2009

Granite Shield's Silicabright experience before & after photos

“I thought I'd share with you a fun exercise I conducted with Silicabright. As you may recall we have a 2005 Dodge Ram 1500. The wheels on this vehicle are steel with a chrome covering. Due to its being a work truck it does not always get washed as would a personal vehicle. As a result brake dust has badly deteriorated the chrome on the front wheel cover. I have attempted on several occasions to rid the marks with soap and water, acidic professional white wall cleaners, and several other products common in the auto industry. To date, I have had minimal success. The wheel usually improves, but is never restored.

I thought this might be a good test for some Granite Shield products. I have attached some images of the results that you may find interesting.

With using just a dab of Silicabright followed by Kleen N Shine with a micro-fiber towel the wheel in the image was quite literally restored to new finish quality. The wheels didn't look this good when I originally took receipt of the truck and it has just been professionally detailed. Attached are 2 "before" and 2 "after" images.”

Click here to view before & after photos:

http://www.graniteshieldstore.com/silicabrightrestorationcream.html

Thanks and have a great day,
Mercy J. Allan Jantz
GS Delmarva Distributing
MD, D.C., DE, VA & WV
(302) 547-7715, ph
(443) 709-2072, fax
mercy.jantz@graniteshieldusa.com
http://www.GraniteShieldUSA.com

No comments:

Post a Comment